Sunday, August 1, 2010

'Our Engagement'


Well, as the other ladies on the DT have been quite busy, me on ther hand have been a bit slack in uploading stuff, so here it goes...

This was a DT pack Vicki gave to me, using WOW album, 'Our Engagement'. Chris & I didn't have an engagement party, so these are the photos my little sisters engagement shoot. Her big day is getting really close - only 7 weeks!
The papers are from the Creative Imaginations Christine Aldoph - 'Felicity' range. I found these a bit more challenging than normal, as they a bit prissy & girl (& for those of you that know me - I am quite the opposite). But all in all it turned out really cool!
Other treasures I used were:
- Kaiser Flowers & bling
- 'Felicity' Chipboard sheet & Stickers
- Flutterby sticker decals
- Old book pages
And there's probably other stuff - but my minds gone blank. Vicki has all these products at the shop, so get in quick before there all gone. Neet xox


No comments:

Post a Comment