Friday, August 20, 2010

more pages to share

Hi there folks Bridge here
I have just come for a visit as well as show off my latest two pages which i have made for vicki, this first one is made up using a variety of patterned paper from the shop such as cosmo cricket and sassafras two of my favourite brands, the flourish is called flourish with a bling and the flowers are sassafras, i have used dimension tape to make them stand out. lettering is kaiser, and small letters are October Afternoon

I really love these photos of my daughter Mollie she was laughing so much while i was taking her photo which i love but unfortunately the top one was blury and i chopped off her head oopps probably because i was laughing at her laughing ! so any way who says we need to scrap the most perfect photos every time, I believe scrapping is capturing the everyday moments that are real and (not always so perfect)
so go ahead scrap those dodgy pictures you have stored in your boxes or albums i bet you cant throw them away can you ?? so why not scrap them!!

Cheeky Monkeys
If you are into bold bright and happy pages then these papers would be perfect for you they would be perfect with a set of zoo photos but in my case i had scrapped all of our zoo photos but had come across this gorgeous photo of my daughter Amelia and her cousin Cody and i thought yah this will work well.


unfortunately i can not tell you the brand of papers they are, as they came in a pack and the brand is not on the back like usual but i am sure vicki will know what brand they are if you were interested in them
She also has matching stickers to embellish your page, how cute is that giraffe, I have matted him with black card to make him stand out a little , the large letters are sassafras and the foam letters are thickers from American Craft, the large chipboard is 2 crafty i have covered my chipboard in gesso to give it some texture then painted it with bright green paint !
thanks for stopping by
i will be back soon with more boy pages i had to borrow a few photos from my sister in law for this next page !!

No comments:

Post a Comment