I would like to thank all of you that applied for the Designer Team I was amazed by the work that is out there, as it was a hard job for me to have to decide witch 3 would join my already team for this year.
Here is the long awaited Announcement of names to join the Angels R Scrappin Designer Team for 2010.
1. My style is layered, shabby, and experimental. I love trying out new techniques and different product and am inspired by different challenges.
Scrap with V – 2008 – 2009
A2Z Scraplets – 2008 – Current123 Challenge – 2009
Hi I would like to tell you a little bit about my self
1. My scrap booking style is very eclectic, I find a lot of my pieces from op shops and garage sales things that people would never think to use on a page before I would use on mine, I love to find vintage materials to make up my own flowers and I love to use fabric on my pages.
My pages are very bumpy with lots of texture, my favourite products are sassafrass, prima and pink paislee, most of my pages are made about my two girls so tend to be pretty and girly but in saying that I do like to get artsy and use lots of paint and glimmer misting as well.
My favourite technique is distressing, sewing either by hand or machine, layering and doodling around the edges of my paper and photos
2. I am a mother of two beautiful girls Mollie who is 7 and Amelia who is 4 I have been married for 10 years to my ever patient and wonderful hubby, we have been living in Gunnedah for 17 months.
My favourite things to do are scrapping, reading a great book, blog hopping on the Internet, Scrapping challenges, garage sale and op shop hunting, my family and friends are very important to me and are my motivation for scrapping.
3. My blog is http://www.scrappinbridge.blogspot.com/
4.I have been a guest design team member for scrap booking for less.com.au I designed for Shelley for a month last year. I set challenges and sketches for the online members.
I have also provided challenges such as scrap recipes, sketches, scrap offs, use your old stash challenges and lots more for scrapboxx as a member not as a design team member.
5. I have been scrapping for over 5 years now and have scrapped many albums , I have made project pages for scrapbook creations, I have also been published in scrap booking memories and for keeps/creative paper .I have been a kaszazz consultant teaching my customers how to make scrap pages, cards, off the page items, albums etc, When I was a consultant I was a top seller and won many prizes, what I can bring to your store and blog would be a fun bubbly girl who can teach customers how to scrap using many techniques from basic to more experienced techniques, I am always checking out all of the latest release products and keeping up to date with most products so I can also keep the customers up to date with all of the new products available. I can encourage customers to participate in challenges to encourage them to shop at your store.
WELCOME TO THE ANGELS R SCRAPPIN DESIGNER TEAM FOR 2010